The woman – Spring
With thin skin, warm peach color on the face, and sometimes freckles are distinguished as the representative of the spring color type. The “Spring” woman has blond hair – copper-gold, ash-blond, or yellowish-brown, often with a golden or red hue. The eyes are also bright – blue, gray-blue, or light brown.
The woman – Summer
The “Summer” women are characterized by a cold face tone – porcelain or olive and receive an excellent tan. The hair is usually ashen from blonde to brown shade. The eyes of the “summer” are gray-blue, light gray, green, or hazel.
The appropriate for her jewelry are silver or white gold and gems with diamonds and rubies.
The woman – Autumn
The representatives of the autumn color type have a slightly yellowish or golden tan. This skin practically does not get tan. The eyes of the “autumn” are light blue, gray, muted green, golden-brown or dark brown. Hair color ranges from bright rufous to chestnut.
The jewels that suit her are yellow and pink gold, corals, and amber.
The woman – Winter
“The winter ladies’ are distinguished by cool skin tone. Among its representatives are two basic types – “Snow Whites” with very light skin and dark eyes and hair and swarthy “Southerners.” Characteristic are the very dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Sometimes are found ash-blond representatives of this type. “The winter” eyes are gray with icy shades, blue, bright gray, or black.
The silver and silvery materials are for the woman’s winter. At most to them suit pearls. The big jewelry and accessories are part of the clothing and the completeness of their vision.
Recommendations for all types:
– The necklaces adhered to the neck are worn with an open neckline. Particularly suitable clothing is the bustier and discreet earrings;
– Avoid graphic motifs and large stones: it is kitschy;
– Do not overload your hands with rings, especially if you wear colorful clothes;
– On long sleeves suit rings with dark stones;
– Wear long graphic and fine earrings only if you do not put a necklace;
– Ankle bracelets match a skirt or long dress in hippie style;